The annual reports since the establishment of the foundation up until now can be found below. The annual reports are only availible in Dutch, but a summary in English is provided below.
- Annual report 2015: More intense and complex
In 2015 Huurteams Nijmegen has saved more than €213.000 in rent for 432 tenants. 88 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee. This year a start has been made with collection and civil cases, so that tenants can not only get what they are entitled to, but also collect their claim.
- Annual Report 2014: The documents show that more than €262.000 in rent has been saved, 425 tenants have been helped and 60 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee.
- Annual Report 2013: Huurteams Nijmegen has helped tenants save €188.000 in rent in 2013. A total of 312 tenants have been helped. 44 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee and all have been won. Also, financial reports are included, including a voluntary cash audit. For the targets for 2014 we refer to the report.
- Annual report 2012: We have also been able to help a lot of tenants in 2012. Because of our further developed expertise we can take more legally complicated service costs and maintenance cases. Besides of that we have saved more than €115.000 for the tenants in Nijmegen.
- Annual report 2011: In 2011 we helped 329 tenants. This has resulted in an average saving in rent of €70 per month.
- Annual report 2010: In 2010 we helped 318 tenants. This has resulted in an average saving in rent of €90 per month. Also, we helped a lot of tenants in the first half of 2011.
- Annual report 2009: We achieved a lot in our first year. We helped 209 tenants. This has resulted in a total saving of €25.000 and an average saving in rent of €90 per month.